If you’ve been trying to work out how much your video/photography project is going to cost then you have probably noticed that most video production companies don’t publish their prices. We think it’s a good customer service imperative to provide transparent pricing. Here is a basic breakdown of the cost of our services. Of course many projects can be fairly complex so please don’t hesitate to consult with us if you need an accurate written estimate. All our operators are also experienced Producer/Directors
MerJa Media Rate Card
- Video or photography $700 per day or part thereof. Full day = 7 hours, not including lunch break, no half day rates.
- Additional operator/s $350 per day or part thereof.
- Editing or retouching $550 per day or part thereof, includes basic titles, supers
- Graphic Design $65 per hour
- Pre Production $80 per hour – meetings, storyboarding, script writing etc
Example: if you wished to document a simple corporate training session you would probably need at least one camera operator and a day of editing. In the end your finished video package would cost about $1,250. For a more visually interesting video you could consider utilising a second camera operator to allow additional angles and cutaways which would bring your cost to $1,600.
For Community groups, artists and musicians with limited income
(These rates are negotiable according to your means and our interest in your project)
- Video or photography $400 per day or part thereof
- Second operator $200 per day or part thereof
- Editing or retouching $400 per day or part thereof
- Graphic Design $50 per hour
- Pre Production meetings, storyboarding, script writing etc – free
Example: if you wished to document an artistic performance you would probably need at least two camera operators and a day of editing. In the end your finished video package would cost about $1,000.
Terms and Conditions
- MerJa Media does not provide rushes, e.g. unedited video footage or raw photos except by prior arrangement.
- MerJa Media retains copyright, moral and artistic rights over everything we produce.
- Unpaid invoices incur 10% interest every month after four weeks.
- No weddings (unless you happen to be a particularly dear friend)
Our office is on the land of the Gadigal people